Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that if you replace the 959 throttle with the Multistrada throttle the rotating is quicker for full throttle action. I did this on my other bike the CBR600RR to the R6 throttle and it was very good. Has anyone done this and have information on it?
Andy

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
How fast you twist the throttle won't help the bike go faster with all the electronics built in...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I do not know why people want to chime in and not give any information when someone asks a question. Same thing happened to me when I asked a throttle question. I purchased this,

https://www.hsbkracing.com/parts-an...tal-throttle-conversion-control-unit-w-cable/

It replaces the throttle by wire to a cable throttle. Some say you can change the map and the throttle is at 70% throw but I want to feel the stop and know I’m at full throttle without a full twist. It’s just a feel thing with me. Getting to full throttle faster at the exit of the turn will bring lap times down saying you have your traction control settings on par for that track. I do not know about changing to that particular throttle from the Multi though.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I do not know why people want to chime in and not give any information when someone asks a question. Same thing happened to me when I asked a throttle question...
Maybe you forgot you're on a computer on the internet in a forum for the entire world to see... point is, chiming in is the purpose of this place, whether it's helpful to the OP or not!
:laugh:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
...I purchased this,

https://www.hsbkracing.com/parts-an...tal-throttle-conversion-control-unit-w-cable/

It replaces the throttle by wire to a cable throttle... I want to feel the stop and know I’m at full throttle without a full twist. It’s just a feel thing with me...
That is The Only Reason to do this type of mod - you nailed it!
However, I believe that effect can be done electronically with certain Tuners products (I believe the Woolich Racing Log Box M-DucV3 has the capability)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts