Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Brand new proud 959 owner here with a quick question. So I’m American, stationed in England with the forces. Just sold my ‘14 R1 and put the money down on my white 959. First things first, I need to get rid of this ugly *** exhaust ASAP! So instead of going the ridiculously expensive akra route, I purchased an exhaust called Toce from back in the states! They’re known for beautiful deep, throaty exhaust notes and aggressive styling which is synonymous with Ducati. They just arrived yesterday and I was wondering if anyone else on here have heard of them or even has them installed?! I’d like as many pointers as possible. I already know I have to order the US Spec RH lower fairing, but not sure if I have to order the LH as well? Toce doesn’t know either since they haven’t dealt with Euro Spec 959s 😂
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
You probably don't need the Left Side lower fairing. It looks like that exhaust is gonna be a leg burner!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally somebody said something! 😂 Surely I’m not the only one with this exhaust on this site.
But yeah no worries, I’m already burning my *** off might as well burn my legs too lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was looking at the Toce as well for my 959 Corse and would like to know how it has worked out for you?
Did you have to do a reflash, was there any performance gain and was there a significant weight loss?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys sorry it’s been a hectic few months...ok so first off...I’ve had it on for a few months and it’s pretty loud...even with the db killer...I’ve gotten into trackdays here in the UK and I’m having a hard time passing the sound check...I’m coming in at 107.5db @ 5k rpms....I might sell it and get the underbelly Arrow exhaust...same price and a little less quieter...don’t get me wrong it sounds badass, but I want to track it. Also, if you want a video just YouTube “959 toce exhaust” and there’s a few vids...anyone interested in purchasing it?

AJ

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the TOCE on mine and and yes it is LOUD. Without db killer it would be unacceptable. I checked mine and db was 106. ? and tht was with the db killer. Bike seems rich so I just ordered a Brentuner and will Do a short evaluation on that after its been tweaked. I also have a cat gutted Akrapovik but it still has db killers installed. So I plan on doing Dynr run with the toce and Brentune and then same tune with the Akra. Should be interesting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts