Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took her out for her maiden ride today. Twas a gorgeous day and coudn't have been any better. Not hot, not cold, no LEO's (well I did see one but I was already at the bottom on my way home). It was like going to Ducati heaven! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
WOW, looks like lots of fun. Great mountain roads, wish we had at least 1 here in FL :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Took her out for her maiden ride today. Twas a gorgeous day and coudn't have been any better. Not hot, not cold, no LEO's (well I did see one but I was already at the bottom on my way home). It was like going to Ducati heaven! :)
Nice!! Hey question for you... what's the funky look on your front fender in that second to last pic?

-John

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That scenery is beautiful! Nice fuel cap by the way :D
Thanks again for the hook up! I feel the need. The need for more upgrades. :)

Nice!! Hey question for you... what's the funky look on your front fender in that second to last pic?

-John
That's the clear wrap in matte finish. Some of the edges are still trying to adhere to the shape it covers. I just have to re-apply pressure on the edges from time to time. But sooner or later it will stick. I don't mind it. Better than having chips and scratches and what not.

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's the clear wrap in matte finish. Some of the edges are still trying to adhere to the shape it covers. I just have to re-apply pressure on the edges from time to time. But sooner or later it will stick. I don't mind it. Better than having chips and scratches and what not.
Gotcha!

-John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts