Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey guys,

I totaled my 899, so I bought an Arctic White 959. This is my first time signing up for any forum. Hope to get a lot of info from this forum.

Thanks !

Sorry for your loss but congrats on the upgrade! Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Welcome to the forum. However, we will not provide you with any info to total your 959.

Reactions: aayp and dougo1199

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome!

What do you think of the 959 vs 899.. I've not had any 899 "seat time", so it'd be interesting to see some feedback!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the upgrade as well. I'm curious how you're still here if you "totaled" the 899...?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually only had the 899 for 2 weeks and rode it about 80 miles, so I cant really share much feedback, sorry.
I totaled the bike by getting T boned at an intersection. It was a slow speed accident, about 20mph.
I ended up flipping over the car and landing about 10 feet away. I landed on my back but luckily I had my back
protector on. I ended up only getting a swollen left foot, but nothing broken, other than my helmet.

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
WOW really glad you were uninjured, seems we always roll the dice whenever we are on the road.
Anyway welcome and I'm sure you will enjoy the 959, I love mine.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Glad you're okay buddy! Enjoy the 959. I could only put 2000 miles before I had to let her hibernate. Can't wait for spring!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Don't be misled, this man is still riding...
If it wasn't for that d*mn January, I could boast that we can ride twelve months out the year here in Ottawa, Canada.
Truth be told, I took the opportunity to ride Thumper to the dealer yesterday for that stupid major Honda recall.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
I actually only had the 899 for 2 weeks and rode it about 80 miles, so I cant really share much feedback, sorry.
I totaled the bike by getting T boned at an intersection. It was a slow speed accident, about 20mph.
I ended up flipping over the car and landing about 10 feet away. I landed on my back but luckily I had my back
protector on. I ended up only getting a swollen left foot, but nothing broken, other than my helmet.
Painful see this. Glad you are okay!

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
If it wasn't for that d*mn January, I could boast that we can ride twelve months out the year here in Ottawa, Canada.
Truth be told, I took the opportunity to ride Thumper to the dealer yesterday for that stupid major Honda recall.
Awesome! To the other riders, take heed...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts