Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got out on bike couple weekends ago, lots of little things to sort out but over all feeling very good.
View attachment 28427
Great pic! I am wondering if the Chrome dash is working for you as expected. You mentioned some things that needed to be sorted out. I inquired to HSBKracing.com who sells them specifically about the compatibility with the 959 and their response was somewhat terse and condescending. I don’t think its too much to ask some specific questions about an accessory that’s over $1,200 before buying it when there are numerous discussions like this online that do not give it the 100% plug and play rating. I find it interesting that they have told me it’s is indeed compatible yet there isn’t even a 959 selection on the set-up. Please share more info.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
the deal is they never created the profile for this specific bike, point blank. SO if you buy it you have to use the 1299 settings, which dont line up apples to apples. It is plug and play, but you have to be willing to navigate an Italian race product. This is not a casual consumer product, it is made for heavy data acquisition - going over that data in their app is not intuitive or easy. A lot of the user interface does not make a lot of sense, you have to have the patience to figure it out. What are you looking for? a color dash? or a track tool?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
HSBK is an amazing source for products and information I have never had a negative experience

21 - 23 of 23 Posts