Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if, it would be possible to swap out the side exhaust for the akrapovik underbelly system? or the oem exhaust from usa or Australia?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes, you can swap to the Akra underbelly exhaust. Just make sure you buy the one for the 959/1299 since the header size for the 959 was increased to 60mm (compared to 55mm on the 899). Having said this, you also need to swap the lower fairings in order to accommodate the underbelly exhaust.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Termi x Akrapovic underbelly slip-ons for EURO4

Hi,

Has anyone installed this Termignoni underbelly slip-on for Euro4 959 version?
Part No: D155102CPT + D155Y2

termignoni.it/en/product/ducati-panigale-959-d155102cpt
(can't add the link)

Do you know if there is a similar underbelly slip-on from Akrapovic to fit the Euro4 version?

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, you can swap to the Akra underbelly exhaust. Just make sure you buy the one for the 959/1299 since the header size for the 959 was increased to 60mm (compared to 55mm on the 899). Having said this, you also need to swap the lower fairings in order to accommodate the underbelly exhaust.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Awesome how much are you selling for?
You'll also need to replace the lower fairings, the ones for EU exhaust are different.
That is I'm aware. but if I use my stock headers and only use the US spec end can do i need the "Y"pipe also from US spec or can use euro spec Y pipe?
I guess you are using a akra full system, you may not encounter this issue.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts