Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have the Euro version exhaust center pipe (Ducati Part #57014471A) and is willing to sell/ship it to the U.S.? I need it for the Arrow exhaust that I’m installing. It should look exactly like the pipe on the left in the picture that I’ve attached (The pipe on the right is the US version which I don’t need). Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hmm, do you still have your US-spec exhaust? Because then maybe we could trade if you still have the Y-pipe and Mufflers.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, do you still have your US-spec exhaust? Because then maybe we could trade if you still have the Y-pipe and Mufflers.
It’s too late for me to trade because I already purchased the Euro center “y-pipe.” However, I can sell you the US version exhaust and Y-pipe for $299usd plus shipping costs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just noticed I replied to the same exhaust twice. Sorry for that.

That seems like a reasonable price to me. Do you have some pictures though?

Also, any clue how much shipping would be to the Netherlands?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I’m out of town for work but I will respond on Friday with pictures and shipping cost.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Here are the pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Heya, I can't reply on your PM because my postcount isn't high enough.. So if you can PM your e-mail to me we can continue our correspondence through that. Anyway, I'm still interested! Especially after seeing the pictures. Thanks for that!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heya, I can't reply on your PM because my postcount isn't high enough.. So if you can PM your e-mail to me we can continue our correspondence through that. Anyway, I'm still interested! Especially after seeing the pictures. Thanks for that!
PM sent. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hmm I don't know how you are able to send PM's because I cant since my post count is not high enough. If you want you can PM me your email and I'll contact you through that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts