Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, I’m looking for an Akra belly slip-on for 959 2017 EU. Does anyone have it for sale? I live in Sweden!
Hi please note if you're looking to try to get on the cheap forget it, All akra's they come with a code that you need a Ducati dealer to program into the ECU so it runs properly. This is a one off to that bike, if you take it off and place on another you can't just get another key...
Later versions are actually held at Ducati so only the dealer can access it and it's still a one way!!!
Not trying to be a kill joy as I'm looking to do the same. FWIW the bike runs awful if not coded, plus don't forget the bellypan is different too, that another 500😢

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks for replying! I took away the exhaust and placed a Termignoni midpipe with an Arrow slipon. I used an eliminator after the servo was taken away. The bike was too loud so I left the bike at a Ducati dealer and they did remapping. The bike sounds a bit better but I’d like to have an Akra instead. At Ducati dealer it costed about 300$ to do the job with VAT included just for “ remapping” and a test on Dynojet. What do you think? Is it worth to change to an underbelly Akra although the bike sounds amazing already? I would never ever buy a new Akra for more than 2500$!

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's the problem, sell your Akra shot gun cans on eBay as they are worth £1.5k new and put that towards the ones that should be there in the first place/or/sack the idea and get a V4S😉 with them already on!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the problem, sell your Akra shot gun cans on eBay as they are worth £1.5k new and put that towards the ones that should be there in the first place/or/sack the idea and get a V4S😉 with them already on!!!
A V4S is a dream right now but I will buy a bike with Akra cans instead of buying them by myself 😂👌🏼💯

1 - 8 of 8 Posts