Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

WANTED: Front end parts! Have parts to sell too.

8K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  Dale Scott 
#1 ·
Long story short never go to Ducati of Beverly Hills. Their service department sucks. So because Of that I am left fixing my own bike after their mistake.

SO I AM IN NEED OF THE FOLLOWING...
Triple Clamp
Front Forks
Fornt Wheel
Damper
After market rearsets
race plastics
Other trackday goodies

What I have to sell
Mirriors
stock tail in white (small red scuff from my boot)
intergrated smoke tail light
NCR fender eliminator
right side mid fairing

#2 ·
Performing the work and paying for the part are two different things.

You have not share the details of what happened but If Ducati of Beverly Hills damaged your bike, I would suggest paying the difference to upgrade at least the followings:
Triple Clamp : Forsaken Motorsport which is adjustable
Front Forks: Ohlins
Front Wheel: forged or CF
Damper: adjustable

#3 ·
This is not the thread where I bash BH Ducati. If you want to know the story you can look for the bad review I left them online.
Forsaken doesn't have Panigale triples on their website. Where would I get some?
What model Ohlins forks? If I am replacing the triple do I have w wider option of forks to pick from?
CF front sounds good but I think that will be after I get her rolling again.
Adjustable damper is a must.

#4 ·
I've contacted Forsaken as I know them well and await his reply about stuff for the Panigale's. Btw, he races a 1098R. I'll ask him about fork options while i'm at it and will let you know.

#24 ·
If you are looking for Panigale parts, new or used contact AMS Ducati in Dallas. Those guys are amazing!!! Honestly, the best ever!
I have put my bike back together with a ton of help from them and at a good price.

I still have the following for sale!!!!!!
Left and right side, upper and lower fairings
fairing stay
tail section
CF under tail
NRC tidy tail
Right rearset
shifter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.