Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m in the market and live in Orange County CA.

Ideally, I would like to pick up a 959 corse with less than 4000 miles, mostly stock except for maybe a fender eliminator kit, meticulously maintained.

I know I can get them for $13,000 so I’m setting that as my target budget.

I have cash in hand...serious buyer ready to make a deal.

I can be fastest reached via text first at:
Nine. One. Six. 759. Five. Nine. Seven. Nine.

Thank you

·
Registered
72 Posts
I’m in the market and live in Orange County CA.

Ideally, I would like to pick up a 959 corse with less than 4000 miles, mostly stock except for maybe a fender eliminator kit, meticulously maintained.

I know I can get them for $13,000 so I’m setting that as my max budget.

I have cash in hand...serious buyer ready to make a deal.

I can be fastest reached via text first at:
Nine. One. Six. 759. Five. Nine. Seven. Nine.

Thank you
Hey. I don't live in the US, but came across these two during my search for you. You may have already looked into these, but wanted to send you the links just in case. They both seem to be practically brand new

Hope you find the dream bike you looking for

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey. I don't live in the US, but came across these two during my search for you. You may have already looked into these, but wanted to send you the links just in case. They both seem to be practically brand new

thank you so much! I did call those dealers and they are out of their minds. They want $19,000 out the door for it and won’t go below it.
I guess they don’t want to really sell it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
thank you so much! I did call those dealers and they are out of their minds. They want $19,000 out the door for it and won’t go below it.
I guess they don’t want to really sell it.
That's crazy. That is way too high for a 959 IMO. I am sorry to hear that bud. Keep looking and I am sure you will find one.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I doubt highly you’ll find a Corse for $13K in great condition. They don’t depreciate that fast! It’s not a Suzuki.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts