Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broke my OEM shift foot lever off at the track in a low side. Seeing if anyone here has one laying around from upgrading to rear sets. I'm not ready to make that leap just yet so seeing what's out there.

Thanks.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Broke my OEM shift foot lever off at the track in a low side. Seeing if anyone here has one laying around from upgrading to rear sets. I'm not ready to make that leap just yet so seeing what's out there.

Thanks.
OUCH! Do you mind if I ask the cause of the crash? I hope your bike was not too badly damaged.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OUCH! Do you mind if I ask the cause of the crash? I hope your bike was not too badly damaged.
It had been lightly misting during my session, and I honestly didn't realize how much the track was wet. I had the bike leaned over way too far for the conditions without enough of my body hanging off the bike, i.e. terrible body position. That plus a little bit of confidence growing faster than skill.

Clip-on and shift lever snapped. Other than that, all cosmetic.

·
Registered
592 Posts
It had been lightly misting during my session, and I honestly didn't realize how much the track was wet. I had the bike leaned over way too far for the conditions without enough of my body hanging off the bike, i.e. terrible body position. That plus a little bit of confidence growing faster than skill.

Clip-on and shift lever snapped. Other than that, all cosmetic.
Glad you are O.K. Sucks that it happened, but now you absolutely have cred!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts