Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's good? Checking in from San Francisco, CA with my brand new '18 959. I recently hopped back on two wheels after taking a long break. Started on a '06 ZX6R about 4 months back and was just itching for something new and was surprised by this yesterday by my lady. So **** thrilled!

Cheers!

·
Registered
87 Posts
What's good? Checking in from San Francisco, CA with my brand new '18 959. I recently hopped back on two wheels after taking a long break. Started on a '06 ZX6R about 4 months back and was just itching for something new and was surprised by this yesterday by my lady. So **** thrilled!

Cheers!
Welcome to the forum!!:grin2:

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Ghettobird @luischromebook @DJ Shrug Thanks!
@michaelisip I had no idea either, but I'm sure it's the same thing. I'm barely at 230 miles...the dealer told me 100 miles, others have said 500 miles...not entirely sure when that is but I'm just keeping it (as much as I can) under 5K until then.
@SixShock I think I'll be up at Thunder Hill this weekend :) but I'm still going to be riding my ZX6R for now, still getting used to this v twin power delivery. You goin?

·
Registered
183 Posts
@SixShock I think I'll be up at Thunder Hill this weekend :) but I'm still going to be riding my ZX6R for now, still getting used to this v twin power delivery. You goin?
Unfortunately not this weekend, I got a wedding to film :(, open to other weekends of course before the season ends :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome and hope you are enjoying your new pani. You should post some pictures, you know how much we all love to oggle. Would love to go on a ride with fellow 959ers.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome and hope you are enjoying your new pani. You should post some pictures, you know how much we all love to oggle. Would love to go on a ride with fellow 959ers.
Yeah I definitely am. Planning to check out the BADOC crew, my friends with Ducs ride with them (big group).

I got a little album, nothing fancy: https://photos.app.goo.gl/EJ4Cnjtd0cNibm9c2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts