Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup...declined a race and it turned into them bumping me from behind on a right hand turn. Thank goodness I was going slow...but besides the busted leg...I can't find what this came from. It looked like the swing arm but my swing arm seems fine...any ideas?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Gerry of GP frame and wheel can weld that back on for you. No need to replace the lower triple if that is the only thing wrong with it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yup...declined a race and it turned into them bumping me from behind on a right hand turn. Thank goodness I was going slow...but besides the busted leg...I can't find what this came from. It looked like the swing arm but my swing arm seems fine...any ideas?

that's the steering stopper I lost 1 of mine as well but couldnt find it... I notice it because when I was steering 1 direction it pinched my fingers I was like wtf... oh it's that piece..

I dont get why it's so weak in that specific area that's the one thing that should be stronger material.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gerry of GP frame and wheel can weld that back on for you. No need to replace the lower triple if that is the only thing wrong with it.
Sweet. Yeah...it's a clean break, sits right back on flush. Honestly not sure how it's such a brittle piece...I'd expect it to be way stronger.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Yup...declined a race and it turned into them bumping me from behind on a right hand turn.

Seriously? America's moral standards are sadly deteriorating.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts