Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 959 corse last week and I’m looking to get a fender eliminator I see that the NRC is the most popular for this particular bike , I gotta say im not really impressed with the product I saw it on a bike at the Ducati dealership where I bought mine , also I heard that the doble side type was pealing off on some of the bikes and that right away was a turn off for me, but I would like to heard from you guys that have had it for a while On your bike and see what you guys think . I really like the Motobox Fender Eliminator Kit with LED Turn Signals and it’s life time warranty productand I think is a much cleaner look. Thanks for the got your time and help guys .

·
Registered
111 Posts
Motobox LED tail lights with Motocomposites carbon fiber undertray. The license plate bracket was from the NRC kit that I previously had on the back. The only thing missing is a light for the license plate but I don’t really care because I never ride the bike at night.
95CB2FDB-0879-43B1-83B9-F58FEE66956E.jpeg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got a 959 corse last week and I’m looking to get a fender eliminator I see that the NRC is the most popular for this particular bike , I gotta say im not really impressed with the product I saw it on a bike at the Ducati dealership where I bought mine , also I heard that the doble side type was pealing off on some of the bikes and that right away was a turn off for me, but I would like to heard from you guys that have had it for a while On your bike and see what you guys think . I really like the Motobox Fender Eliminator Kit with LED Turn Signals and it’s life time warranty productand I think is a much cleaner look. Thanks for the got your time and help guys .
Motobox LED tail lights with Motocomposites carbon fiber undertray. The license plate bracket was from the NRC kit that I previously had on the back. The only thing missing is a light for the license plate but I don’t really care because I never ride the bike at night. View attachment 28740
that looks very nice bro!!!! Love the carbon fiber touch I would love some integrated turn signals ,but I can’t put anything that’s integrated I won’t pass inspection in Massachusetts they are really Tough on motorcycles here and I don’t wanna be putting the old fender every year on and off just to pass inspection.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I will be purchasing myself from Competition Werkes. Do take a look into them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts