Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 959 corse last week and I’m looking to get a fender eliminator I see that the NRC is the most popular for this particular bike , I gotta say im not really impressed with the product I saw it on a bike at the Ducati dealership where I bought mine , also I heard that the doble side type was pealing off on some of the bikes and that right away was a turn off for me, but I would like to heard from you guys that have had it for a while On your bike and see what you guys think . I really like the Motobox Fender Eliminator Kit with LED Turn Signals and it’s life time warranty productand I think is a much cleaner look. Thanks for the got your time and help guys .

·
Registered
128 Posts
Motobox LED tail lights with Motocomposites carbon fiber undertray. The license plate bracket was from the NRC kit that I previously had on the back. The only thing missing is a light for the license plate but I don’t really care because I never ride the bike at night.
95CB2FDB-0879-43B1-83B9-F58FEE66956E.jpeg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got a 959 corse last week and I’m looking to get a fender eliminator I see that the NRC is the most popular for this particular bike , I gotta say im not really impressed with the product I saw it on a bike at the Ducati dealership where I bought mine , also I heard that the doble side type was pealing off on some of the bikes and that right away was a turn off for me, but I would like to heard from you guys that have had it for a while On your bike and see what you guys think . I really like the Motobox Fender Eliminator Kit with LED Turn Signals and it’s life time warranty productand I think is a much cleaner look. Thanks for the got your time and help guys .
Motobox LED tail lights with Motocomposites carbon fiber undertray. The license plate bracket was from the NRC kit that I previously had on the back. The only thing missing is a light for the license plate but I don’t really care because I never ride the bike at night. View attachment 28740
that looks very nice bro!!!! Love the carbon fiber touch I would love some integrated turn signals ,but I can’t put anything that’s integrated I won’t pass inspection in Massachusetts they are really Tough on motorcycles here and I don’t wanna be putting the old fender every year on and off just to pass inspection.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I will be purchasing myself from Competition Werkes. Do take a look into them

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
The best fender eliminator really depends on what you need.
If you live in an area where LEO is strict and you want to avoid bringing attention to yourself, then the Evotech Performance is a great quality option as it uses the OEM blinkers.
However, If you go to track days, then a more streamlined tailtidy would be best as you can avoid either having to remove the blinkers if required by the track rules or having to tape them.

Reactions: Joyofriding
1 - 5 of 5 Posts