Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to buy a very low mile 2016 959, what all would have come with the bike as delivered?

Thanks,
t_bare

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just purchased a 2016 with 965 miles. I would go in with a checklist. Since it is still considered used; you will have to confirm acceptance on the “As Is” form.
Primarily, you want 2-Keys. The Owner’s/Service manuals (but the manuals are easily acquired). If you have the funds or a friend; have the bike looked at by an independent tech.
Thus, is you ride off the lot, with two keys; the manuals; the Ducati tool-kit and ALL the screws and bolts...it’s all Team Ducati after 4th gear👍🏽

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks,

This will be 4th Ducati in the garage. Every so often Ducati changes up what they include. It used to be a "key card" then "immobilizer code" then "red key". My MTS1200 came with a cool chain gauge, my 998 with an axle alignment tool. This is the kind of stuff I want to be certain to receive from the seller.

Thanks,
t_bare

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Thanks,

This will be 4th Ducati in the garage. Every so often Ducati changes up what they include. It used to be a "key card" then "immobilizer code" then "red key". My MTS1200 came with a cool chain gauge, my 998 with an axle alignment tool. This is the kind of stuff I want to be certain to receive from the seller.

Thanks,
t_bare
With that said, it doesn't come with anything other than keys and manuals. Nothing extra here. However, if the previous owner set a PIN Code then you DEFINITELY want that. I don't know how you change it if you don't know it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pin Code! Good Call.

t_bare

1 - 5 of 5 Posts