Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently made an account on this forum, I'd like to meet fellow 959 owners and learn more about these bikes. It's my first Ducati so it's definitely different, but I love it! Bought mine in February, already have 42xx miles on it lol. The only thing I've bought for it so far is the NRC fender eliminater. I really don't know what else to say, my name is nick I'm in the army stationed at the beautiful FT Bliss (joking) it's horrible. No POG here either

·
487 Posts
Welcome to the site Nick. Awesome to hear you have enjoyed your bike by putting on a fair amount of miles on it.

Post up some pictures of the Pani, we love pictures here.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Nick,

I fucking miss El Paso so much! We're friends now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Haha I hate it here, especially right now it's 100+ way too hot. But it's the artic white and my girl has the red 959 as well

·
Registered
123 Posts
Greetings earthling,

I am in Dallas, not really close to El Paso and I'm a pretty boring person, plus I don't know much about the 959.

Welcome to the club! Stay safe out there and stay cool.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Haha I hate it here, especially right now it's 100+ way too hot. But it's the artic white and my girl has the red 959 as well

How long you been there? How much longer to go? 1st Armor?

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Haha not long. And mostly at training grounds in NM.

Is that chicken wing place called track one still there?

What was that burrito place that had huge homemade tortillas? Mamas Cafe or something?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts