Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, show off your other bike(s) when you're not on your Panigale : ) Is it a dirt bike, a naked, a tourer, ****, another Panigale??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll start with the "comfy" bike.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
When I'm not riding my 959. Im fighting crime and committing heroic acts of daring do on the Bat Cycle
When I'm not riding my 959. I'm dreaming of riding time and committing hedonistic acts of daring do with this girl on the Bat Cycle.

Attachments

Reactions: Greenboy

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yamaha R3. Great bike. Wish it had twice the power it currently has though. :(

Attachments

Reactions: EMpunker

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yamaha R3. Great bike. Wish it had twice the power it currently has though. :(
I wen't down on the CBR a few days ago. I push that thing 10/10 and had a blast. All I really had to replace was my helmet. Left the fairings with the original battle scars. Soon you'll realize you have a piece of gold waiting for you in the 300 class when you want to try wheel to wheel racing without risk of dropping your $15,000 baby.

Reactions: msdss

·
Registered
91 Posts

Pinarello Dogma F8, with Lightweight wheels and SRM power meter. Ducati 959 insured for $25,000NZ. Dogma insured for $29,000NZ.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pinarello Dogma F8, with Lightweight wheels and SRM power meter. Ducati 959 insured for $25,000NZ. Dogma insured for $29,000NZ.
Someone broke into my home and stole my Bianchi Infinito with power meter and Garmin Edge 1000 on it. I didn't have renter's insurance at the time, I'll never make that same mistake again. : ) Good to see another cyclist on board. She looks beautiful.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I wen't down on the CBR a few days ago. I push that thing 10/10 and had a blast. All I really had to replace was my helmet. Left the fairings with the original battle scars. Soon you'll realize you have a piece of gold waiting for you in the 300 class when you want to try wheel to wheel racing without risk of dropping your $15,000 baby.
Oh, the R3 is definitely going to be a track bike. Unfortunately I just spent all of my spare cash on the 959. :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi Panza

Nice choice of bike. I rode with one on Saturday in the Cape to Kaitaia cycle race.
The photo was taken near the start which is the northern most point of New Zealand. 112 km race. I managed 13th overall and second in the over 60s age group.
I just got a Garmin 1000 after I totalled my 810 when I flipped my MTB :-(

·
487 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts

I picked up my 899 and the RR at ECS...

Attachments

Reactions: msdss

·
Registered
70 Posts
I don't think that I have a picture of it on my computer but my other bike is a '67 Honda CL160 that is pretty darn close to stock right now but seriously thinking of making it a cafe racer this winter and then tracking it a bit.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts