Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This place is dead and has been for some time. Where are the 959ers? Is there another forum I am missing?

t_bare

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Noticed the same thing, this forum is a ghost town. Thinking about selling off my '16 959, tired of the high operating temperatures in the heat here in Texas, this bike is designed for a much cooler climate me thinks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It’s insane how dead this forum is. When I joined, it took three weeks to get an answer from an Admin.

I have another Ducati and that forum is superbly attended by a global audience and almost completely self-moderated.

This place is like a crypt.

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
It’s insane how dead this forum is. When I joined, it took three weeks to get an answer from an Admin.

I have another Ducati and that forum is superbly attended by a global audience and almost completely self-moderated.

This place is like a crypt.
Nothing clever, is there an active 959 participation on that forum? If so could you share a link, would like to find a 959 forum that is not dead.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Noticed the same thing, this forum is a ghost town. Thinking about selling off my '16 959, tired of the high operating temperatures in the heat here in Texas, this bike is designed for a much cooler climate me thinks.
Based in UK where it's normally cooler and a lot wetter.. In the cool times its bliss who needs thicker kit, but even in our cooler summers "not this one" it's no more barrable! Need to remember in Italy they have 30deg+ summers april-sep. Been to Rome in march and they had oranges on the trees then ... Never hear them complain!

·
Registered
14 Posts
off topic, but I used to think your avatar was of a chick wearing one of those black spandex bikini things, and she was facing away from the camera in front of a race car and was kind of arching her back, but now it just dawned on me thats not correct at all hahaha

Back on topic, yes this place is dead, but other Duc forums I've found are dead for 959 as well even if they are pretty active for other models.

·
Registered
297 Posts
off topic, but I used to think your avatar was of a chick wearing one of those black spandex bikini things, and she was facing away from the camera in front of a race car and was kind of arching her back, but now it just dawned on me thats not correct at all hahaha

Back on topic, yes this place is dead, but other Duc forums I've found are dead for 959 as well even if they are pretty active for other models.
It's Lord Humungus from Mad Max 2.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Ya'll knock it off. I'm trying to get poster of the month of here.

t_bare

1 - 10 of 10 Posts