Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I need some suggestions on where to buy a few parts. I want to replace the Clutch, Front brake and rear brake fluid reservoirs with metal units and I want a radiator guard and any other bits that may be of use.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Hey Guys I need some suggestions on where to buy a few parts. I want to replace the Clutch, Front brake and rear brake fluid reservoirs with metal units and I want a radiator guard and any other bits that may be of use.
Hey,

Motomillion is on here and has a discount that we can use there. I've ordered a couple things from them.

Other places that I've ordered from:
Revzilla
Motorcycle superstore
Ducati Omaha
Cycle Gear (they have store locations nationwide)

I'm sure others will chime in.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
There are a lot of aftermarket online retailers out there, but owning a Ducati will narrow that list down considerably. lol! Sounds like you're mainly looking for "bling" parts which is not really my forte', but there are a few places that specialize in that sort of thing for Ducatis. Rizoma and Speedy Moto are two big ones. You can buy direct and find retailers via their websites. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are a lot of aftermarket online retailers out there, but owning a Ducati will narrow that list down considerably. lol! Sounds like you're mainly looking for "bling" parts which is not really my forte', but there are a few places that specialize in that sort of thing for Ducatis. Rizoma and Speedy Moto are two big ones. You can buy direct and find retailers via their websites. Hope that helps!
not bling parts. But rather parts that offer greater functionality or durability compared to the stock parts. thanks I will check those guys out

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
not bling parts. But rather parts that offer greater functionality or durability compared to the stock parts. thanks I will check those guys out
For the radiator guard, I ordered this one:

https://www.motomillion.com/collect...tor-and-oil-cooler-guards?variant=23457469315

It should be arriving today or tomorrow. After I put install it, I'll give you some feedback. But the price was great compared to the Ducati one. And if you use the code that motomillion provides on this forum, there's an added discount.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Gotcha! I guess I was referring to the metal reservoirs. Was't trying to be condescending. :wink2:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys I thing we should keep this thing going so that everyone can find parts without doing a google search

·
Registered
439 Posts
Either Bellissimoto.com as indicated above or pure-ducati.com

At Pure Ducati, be sure to talk to Adrienne.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
1 - 11 of 11 Posts