Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can buy replacement stock levers for an affordable price?

OR

Can anyone recommend ones that won't break the bank that still look good?

Thanks!

·
Registered
892 Posts
I got eBay levers for 20USD shipped on my Panigale from a US-based seller (3 day shipping). Fitment was great, finish was not as bad as some other eBay ones I've seen. I got shorty levers with the 6-step adjustment lever. I'd say they're indistinguishable from Pazzo levers which are 5x the cost.

·
Registered
224 Posts
TWM Levers

I have the shorty's on now and just received a set of regular ones. I've been riding with my hands more outboard lately and I want to try going back to the longer lever. The adjustability is great, love the low drag end cuts, and a breeze to swap out.

I keep all of my stock parts or else I would ship you my old set of OEM's.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
I still have my stock levers if you want to buy them

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Thanks @avigil - I'm on the fence about getting them... see I want to strip the paint and buff them out, but I don't know the quality of the metal so it might just turn into a $150 waste of time if the metal is polished and looks like pewter... for $100 shipped I'd take the gamble

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
This is always a good resource for Ducati parts. Rubber Side Up - Used Motorcycle Parts

Basically they part out crashed bikes. I've gotten a few things from them including my Ohlins steering damper for my 959. ; )

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
@ moderator - please delete harleydavidson's post because it violates the terms of the forum - we can't start allowing that to happen here IMO

·
Registered
118 Posts
I got eBay levers for 20USD shipped on my Panigale from a US-based seller (3 day shipping). Fitment was great, finish was not as bad as some other eBay ones I've seen. I got shorty levers with the 6-step adjustment lever. I'd say they're indistinguishable from Pazzo levers which are 5x the cost.
Do you have a link for this?

·
Registered
892 Posts
Reactions: absessive

·
487 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts