Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah it'll fit, it has the same clamp thingy. However, you might not notice a lot of a difference since it's a road legal muffler

·
Registered
3 Posts
what exhaust do you have on your bike right now? look at
vandemonperformance.com.au/collections/full-exhaust-systems-1/products/ducati-panigali-959-titanium-full-system[/url]
its a full system I just put one on my bike and what a difference it made but it is almost twice the price of what you are currently looking at
looks and sounds great. Just another idea for you

·
Registered
216 Posts
Will it fit...Yes, should you buy it... no. It is a little lighter than the 959 muffler that is all. The stock "R" muffler still has to meet the same sound and emission standards as the regular mufflers. So that means while being lighter because its made from titanium, it still has stock baffles and catalytic converters in them so you'll gain no sound or performance.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will it fit...Yes, should you buy it... no. It is a little lighter than the 959 muffler that is all. The stock "R" muffler still has to meet the same sound and emission standards as the regular mufflers. So that means while being lighter because its made from titanium, it still has stock baffles and catalytic converters in them so you'll gain no sound or performance.
That's what I was thinking... I'll just keep my eye out for a used Akra slip on (don't want to fuss w pulling off/reinstalling headers)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts