Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get a set of lightweight wheels. There are a couple reasons I want to do this:
1. Better performance on the track
2. Have a second set of wheels if I need to use them while getting the tires replaced on the other set at track days

I'm looking to get the best bang for my buck. Since I'll be only using these on the track, I don't think I need to be as worried about durability as I would if I was using them on the street. I know there are several different options. But I just wanted to ask a couple questions:
1. Is anyone selling a used set of lightweight wheels?
2. What would people endorse/recommend?

Thanks,

Tony

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the
I'm looking to get a set of lightweight wheels. There are a couple reasons I want to do this:
1. Better performance on the track
2. Have a second set of wheels if I need to use them while getting the tires replaced on the other set at track days

I'm looking to get the best bang for my buck. Since I'll be only using these on the track, I don't think I need to be as worried about durability as I would if I was using them on the street. I know there are several different options. But I just wanted to ask a couple questions:
1. Is anyone selling a used set of lightweight wheels?
2. What would people endorse/recommend?

Thanks,

Tony
I use the BST wheels saved 6 lbs and they are beautiful looking. The dymax wheels failed on a track event.Mfg. Said he mist if gone off rhe track into the grass. If they are that fragile not worth it. The magnesium ones are great too just my2cents

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These look pretty sweet. I ended up getting the Oz GASS RSA. They have a veteran's discount which helped a little. So, I ended up paying a little under $2,500. Had to get a new sprocket for them. They look great! I'll be using them for the first time next Monday and Tuesday at the track!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts