Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

In preparation of the V4, I'm looking to return my 959 back to stock. I'm looking for the OEM slip-on/exhaust so I can remove my termi. I also need either a right or left OEM mirror (I need to check which one I have at home. Let me know if any of you are willing to part with those items.

P.S I may sell the entire termi system at some point in the future once I remove it from my bike.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi everyone,

In preparation of the V4, I'm looking to return my 959 back to stock. I'm looking for the OEM slip-on/exhaust so I can remove my termi. I also need either a right or left OEM mirror (I need to check which one I have at home. Let me know if any of you are willing to part with those items.

P.S I may sell the entire termi system at some point in the future once I remove it from my bike.

If you are in the US, I have a stock slip-on that I am willing to part with. I planned on replacing it with either a full or slip-on Termi. Let me know if you are willing to part with the termi early and maybe we can work out a deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts