Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Yeah, I can sell you mine - what’s it worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll get back to you soon Dingo. I want to chat with my dealership to see if I can get it replaced as a goodwill gesture. My warranty just expired on christmas and I have a complaint on file from several months ago.

If they don't warranty it I'll buy yours.

I would love to go with an Ohlins but money is tight right now. Really can't justify it as I was perfectly happy when the stock one was functioning properly.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I'll get back to you soon Dingo. I want to chat with my dealership to see if I can get it replaced as a goodwill gesture. My warranty just expired on christmas and I have a complaint on file from several months ago.

If they don't warranty it I'll buy yours.

I would love to go with an Ohlins but money is tight right now. Really can't justify it as I was perfectly happy when the stock one was functioning properly.
Ok, this is now dated somewhat and then some but did your dealer replace your OEM on warranty?
MHO is that if the problem was on record prior to your warranty expiry date it's a no brainier.
Unfortunately, upgrading through warranty by paying the difference for the Ohlins will not work with Ducati.
They're really sticky about that.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Honestly, I haven't gotten around to it. I intended to get it done at the 15k service but still haven't done that. I'm debating whether or not I can afford the full service it needs. Desmo service, new chain, the steering damper, my brakes are doing the soft first pull thing. It adds up quick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts