Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

Which color do you like on the 959 Panigale?

• RED

Votes: 61 46.9%
  • WHITE

Votes: 69 53.1%
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
I really like the white, especially the fact that it is a pearly matte finish, but just couldn't get past the fact that a Ducati in my mind is supposed to be red...

Not hating on the white at all, they look very nice!

-John

· Registered
35 Posts
Its the Duc its gotta be red. White is nice and all but its the new and flashy temporary catch that as every trend will end eventally. Red is the color that most ppl immediately associate italian state of the art machine.

My first bike was R6 and I was torn between red and blue. Than I look at their poster that read "Its Yamaha, its got to be blue"

· Registered
1,612 Posts
White is nice and all but its the new and flashy temporary catch that as every trend will end eventally.
White Ducati's have been around for a long long time.

Attachments

· Registered
894 Posts
White is nice and all but its the new and flashy temporary catch that as every trend will end eventally.
Been going strong for at least 8 years since the '08 848. While red is the iconic Ducati color, white has moved to a lot of different lines (Hypermotard, Monster, Multistrada, Supersport, Panigale) so there's a large demand for it. Red will never go away, but I also don't see any other current colors (black/graphite/etc. or white) going away like Yellow did.

White Ducati's have been around for a long long time.
Those look nice, but seem like non-production whites (and fairly recent).

· Registered
894 Posts
Red will never go away, but I also don't see any other current colors (black/graphite/etc. or white) going away like Yellow did.
Had to revive this, cause it looks like Yellow is making it's way back.

If anyone hasn't seen, the Ducati just sent a newsletter to advertise the Monster 821, in Yellow, Red, and Black.

Ducati Monster 821 Website said:
Ducati Yellow
The Monster 821 shines bright yellow once again, a colour that so many Monsteristas have fallen in love with in the past. The bike is also available in classic Ducati Red and matt black.

· Registered
12 Posts
At first I had thought it must be white but when I borrowed the shiny red one, I really liked it. When visiting the dealer, I realized that the "pearl" white is only on the fuel tank. The rest is (almost) just white mat plastic... Anyway, I'm going into the AWS next week :) The reason is that there are many red bikes around. White is eye-catching.

· Registered
113 Posts
I got white because of the red rims... I don’t wanna want to pay extra for or a new set of rims and white makes it stand out more in the area since Red are common colors among Japanese sportbikes...

I’m considering on vinyl wrap my bike soon.... here’s a picture of my current bike now

Attachments

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.